Qld Cash For Car reserves the rights for not involving and indulging in the legal disputes. Terms and condition relates with the legal agreement between us and the users. By accepting these rights you are legally bound to these Terms and have to function accordingly. It is solely the responsibility of user to check these Terms periodically and ask us regarding any query. These Terms maintains the healthy and dispute free relationship between you and us. These act as the mediators and link so as to grow healthy in our relation. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, customer is agreeing to abide by the rules and terms given as per the policy. They do not create the havoc or any third party beneficiary rights. We are free to terminate, alter, upgrade, and improve the services provided by us.
1. Please remove and retain your registration plates and toll tags. We accept no liability for registration plates and toll tags.
2. The Vendor that the goods here in stated are his/her sole property and are free of all encumbrances both at law and in equity and there is no impediment whatsoever to his/her giving possession and a good title to the goods immediately upon the execution of this Agreement and the covenants contained in this clause shall constitute a condition precedent to this agreement and further should at any subsequent date the purchaser suffer any loss through a breach of this clause be a vendor then the vendor will upon demand made of him/her by the purchaser make good to the full any and all such losses. Goods sold remain the property of the vendor until Financial Transaction is completed.
3. The payment is GST inclusive.
4. Broken Car Collection Pty Ltd T/S Qld Cash For Car Group takes no responsibility for any unpaid fines or debts owing on the vehicle. For using the Services or access certain functionality of the website you will be given username, password once you provide us with your current and accurate identification, email address and other information like residential address, contact number, temporary residence details etc.
5. You are the overall representative of your account as you are given with the password and will be reminded timely to change and update the same so as to prevent any legal disputes or any confusion.
6. Customer is responsible for the activities that he/she will do using the account You cannot take the decisions, negotiate, finalize any moiety or even do the transactions on other person’s behalf.
7. You are responsible for the personal information that you share with us and issue that your personal information is true, legal, accurate, non-fraudulent and solely yours.
8. You will not impersonate or pretend to be somebody else while doing the registration and while setting up the account and personal details.
9. Users are exclusively responsible for maintaining the accuracy and completeness of this information and for maintaining the confidentiality of your login information.
Qld Cash For Car will terminate your access to our website if you are caught linked with any of wrong activities or deeds that are against the law and policies of our website. You will not get the notice from our company regarding closure of your account and ongoing services. You should be very much clear with all the norms of our website. If we found you responsible for any such activities that would create the down marketing of our company, we will instantly terminate your account and all the related services or any portion at any time, without any prior notice.
Customer will be fully responsible for all activities that occur under his account including the activities of negotiations of other party whether it is a buyer or a seller, or when it comes to privacy policies like to whom you have provided your username or password. We use the technology and techniques such as insurance to confirm the verification and personal information as given by the customer. Kindly contact us while you sense that your account is subjected to any unauthorized use or any other fissure of security. We are not always a substitute for your own due assiduousness, so we don’t guarantee the accuracy or correctness of any information provided. We are not holding us responsible in the activities you engage in with or any communications you have with Buyers or Carriers.
We do not appreciate any communication with them and you will be solely responsible for all the connections you have made with them. Please read carefully all agreements, order forms and commitments you enter into with a Third Party for their services. We are not responsible for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or services promised in connection with the third party. The Services and the Website may provide you with an opportunity to engage with third party services; such Third Parties are not related to us and we have zero involvement in providing the Third Party Services to you. We are not responsible if you are engaging with the third party, agreeing onto their promises or relying on the services told by them. You agree that all such agreements, order forms and commitments are your sole responsibility.
If the users are webbed in any legal disputes with the second party, you may write to us regarding any issues arising on customer care and we shall make all efforts to support you to resolve the same. We will look into the matter as being an outsider source as we do not involve in such kind of issues and will take action if the dispute takes the larger spectra.
We do intend to or have displayed and/ or use any language which hurt the sentiments of any person nor intend to or have displayed anything which would have or deemed to be defamatory in nature. If you feel any language as us not being disciplined, then you may contact us and write to our customer care.